Apple Watch Series 4 – 40mm
Apple Watch Series 4:
- LTPO OLED Retina Touchscreen Display
- Digital Crown with Haptic Feedback
- Generate Your Own ECG
- Fall Detection + SOS Emergency
- Heart Rate Monitor with Notifications
- Hands-Free Calling + Siri Integration
- Built-In GPS, GLONASS, Galileo & QZSS
Apple clearly believes smartwatches are here to stay – the Watch 4 utterly proves that. The design alone is a big upgrade, with the screen offering far more visibility, and while the health benefits are only going to help a subset of users, they’re welcome and show the direction Apple is heading. If it had better battery life, and thus able to track sleep, the Watch 4 could have been the perfect smartwatch.
- The Apple Watch Series 4 offers a larger, crisp display that shows more with less bezel, super fast speed and a louder speaker. It adds high and low heart-rate detection, fall detection with SOS trigger and an FDA-cleared ECG app for more detailed heart readings.
- Starting prices are higher than last year. Battery life still won't last past two days. Watch face options are still very limited in choice and function. It only works with iPhones.